Credit Risk Manager
31. August 2022
Credit Risk Manager
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Credit Risk Manager to join our team in Risk Management at Norlys Energy Trading (NET). As part of NET, you will have the opportunity to work in an industry where the market is developing fast, and your workday will be exciting and versatile.
You will be part of a strong team where we identify, model, measure, and monitor risks. The team consists of Risk Managers and Quantitative Analysts that are working together to pursue the optimal solutions and models for managing the market's risks in a highly volatile energy market. It is a newly created position where you will be given the opportunity to build our credit risk management procedure and platform.
Your key responsibilities and tasks
- Develop and implement credit risk policy and procedures
- Daily credit risk measurements, monitoring and reporting
- Credit rating of counterparties and customers
- Identify credit risk mitigation opportunities
- Credit risk pricing of products
- Manage trading lines with brokers
- Participate in negotiations with and assessment of new counterparties
We are interested to hear from candidates that have some years of experience in the field. Most importantly, you have the desire and interest to work with credit risk models and analysis in a market that is developing fast.
- An academic background within Finance, Economics, or other Quantitative related fields
- You have strong accounting analytical and credit rating skills
- You are structured and effective in planning and prioritising tasks
- You have strong communication skills across the organisation
- You are good at maintaining timelines
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
We are an ambitious player in the international market for energy trading, owned by Norlys Holding A/S and Eurowind Energy A/S. We aim to become among the best in the energy markets and thus contribute to the very foundation of the green transition and the complex energy systems of the future where electrification becomes the focal point. In other words, our understanding of the global energy markets will pave the way for more green energy and better solutions for consumers through e.g. solar, wind, and PtX.
”As a fast-growing trading company, the need for an engaged, experienced and highly skilled credit risk management function is central for us to succeed as a company.” Head of Risk Management, Henrik Trolle Schütter.
135 energy enthusiasts are looking forward to including you in our office in Aalborg, where you contribute to creating a dream workplace with high ambitions regarding both automation, growth and sustainability.
Everyone in the company has the freedom to create their working days as wanted. We work in an open culture where we mix different teams. Therefore, we build teams around people and the challenges. The company is only filled with enthusiasts like yourself.
- An opportunity to set your own agenda on a platform with no legacy system landscape
- Ambitious colleagues that will drive your personal development as much as their own
- A culture where we dare to fail, to make sure we keep developing
- A team culture where all functions are value-adding and acknowledged
Submit your application and resume through the link below as soon as possible. We receive both CV and applications in Danish and English.
If you have any questions, please contact Henrik Trolle Schütter at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4524447413.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Norlys Energy Trading A/S was founded in June 2020 and is owned by Norlys Holding A/S and Eurowind Energy A/S. We aim to be a top European player in electricity and gas trading. We have high ambitions with a focus on being a strong player in the global market and on supporting the activities of our owners. Learn more here.